Instructions to Upload via Hightail
- Drag or upload the files that you would like to securely transfer to a4 Media.
- Complete the “From” and “Message” fields and include:
- Company name and a4 Media point of contact you are working with, and any special instructions;
- Number of records in each file;
- Segmentation instructions if applicable;
- Record layout should only include columns sufficient to specify a postal address (street, city, state, and zip). For campaigns on Social platforms, the layout should also include one or more of the following: first name, last name, email, phone.
- By default, each file creates a single target audience. If any segmentation is required, please include additional columns to assign
each address to its appropriate segment(s) and note that in the “Message” field.
- All files must be delivered in CSV format with the first row being a header and the subsequent rows containing the address data.
- You can add additional files at this point, if applicable.
- Click “Upload” and wait for the file to complete the upload process.
- You will receive confirmation once your file is delivered.