The number of Urgent Care facilities have swollen to more than 10,000 in recent years, but the pandemic has spurred even higher demand. How can these walk-in clinics maintain patient flow in 2022 as the pandemic subsides? Here’s your chance to learn how marketing tactics changed for this burgeoning industry. In partnership with Borrell, you’ll gain insights about how the pandemic has affected it, forecasts for 2022, and how much Urgent Care centers spend on marketing — and where they spend it. The webinar features advertising analysts from Borrell Associates, case studies on specific advertising programs that produced results, and a panel discussion with marketing directors at three Urgent Care centers who will discuss what’s working, and what isn’t.
Webinar speaker include:
- Gordon Borrell, CEO, Borrell Associates Inc.
- Michell Pannell, Director of Product Marketing & Sales Enablement, A4 Advertising
- Alan Ayers, President of Experity Networks
- Adam Rosenthal, Marketing Director, Convenient MD Urgent Care
- Shannon Kinney, Master Coach and SMB Marketing Expert/Founder of Dream Local
Watch the event below.