Date: August 24th at 10a ET / 9a CT
MASTERS OF LOCAL MARKETING
Focus: Home Improvement Contractors
With more people working from home, home improvement is booming. The question is, what’s the best way to tap all that business? Many HVAC companies, remodelers, roofers, landscapers, and others have amped up their advertising to corner the demand. Here’s your chance to learn how marketing tactics have changed. You’ll learn what drives sales, how the pandemic has affected it, forecasts for 2022, and how much contractors spend on marketing — and where they spend it.
- Gordon Borrell, CEO, Borrell Associates Inc.
- Jim Brown, President, Borrell Associates Inc.
- Gordon VanWechel, author and founder of The Alchemy Consulting Group
- Michelle Pannell, director of product marketing, A4 Advertising
Rich Harshaw, CEO, Level 10 Contractor
- Tracy Paul, founder of Cornerstone Advertising
- Robert Criner, president of Criner Remodeling
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO SIGN UP
*Registration is free.*